Hikari Marine S:
A Scientific Diet For Smaller Marine Fish
Marine S provides smaller marine fishes with exacting nutrition while promoting superior form and colouration. For fish that look like they just came off the reef, feed Hikari Marine -S!
Marine -S is formulated to establish proper metabolism while maintaining good digestive system health. The digestive tract is where many bacterial and fungal diseases begin. Marine -S will enhance the brilliant colours you bought your marine fish for, helping them look their best. Our oxygen barrier bag helps lock in the nutrition and provide you with the finest, non-frozen marine food available today!
- Contains essential fatty acids DHA and EPA and necessary high-level proteins as part of scientifically balanced nutrition.
- When used as a daily diet you can expect vibrant colouration and desirable form as a result of the finely tuned nutrient mix.
- The unique, slowly sinking pellet becomes sponge-like rapidly allowing fish at all levels of the aquarium ready access to the superior nutrition, natural texture and desirable taste.
- Best of all it won’t dissolve nor cloud your water. For fish that look like they just came off the reef, use Marine -S!
- Chitosan to maintain good health in the digestive system.
- Stabilized vitamin C to reduce stress and build resistance to diseases..
- Shrimp Meal for excellent, natural colouration.
- High nutrient, vitamin and mineral levels
- One of our highest protein levels, consistent with the foods your fish would eat on the reef.
- Promotes un-equalled form, health and brilliant colours.
- Bio-Technology allows us to provide your fish with a nutritional package that will have them looking like they just came off the reef.
- Porous pellet immediately becomes soft & sponge-like, it’s a texture your marine fish are accustomed to.
- Will Not Dissolve Nor Cloud The Water
- Easily digested helping to reduce waste
- Promotes rich, brilliant colours.
- Sponge-like texture makes it instinctually acceptable to most marine fishes.
- Slowly-sinking pellet allows fishes at all levels of the aquarium to readily feed.
- Easily digested, helps reduce wastes and water quality problems.
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
Marine fish require a constant water temperature between 72-78 (22-26) with the best results at the high end of the scale. Care should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes as this can cause shock. Marine fish expend considerable energy purging salt from their system. Supplemental feedings of Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Diets, rich in pure water, reduce the energy required for this purging process and promotes superior growth and colouration.
Feed no more than your pet will consume within two minutes two to three times each day. Care should be taken to avoid overfeeding and no food should remain after the feeding period. Ask your retailer about our other marine diets, Hikari Bio-PureFD or Frozen, especially Mega-Marine available in formulations to meet the nutritional needs of all your marine friends.
Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the Hikari quality you expect!
Note: HIKARI Marine -S contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in colour from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Marine-S is a very powerful food and overfeeding can cause rapid growth.